Event Design — Print
This package is for the couple who want to express their unique sense of style through a beautiful suite of printed paper that will carry their vision from Save The Date through the Day of. I love to start the design process by getting to know your aesthetics and dream wedding style. From there, I'll create a few design directions for you to review in order to fine tune the creative direction. My job is to deliver bespoke designs that will set the tone for your celebration and be treasured as keepsakes for your loved ones.
• Craft suite of paper goods, including invitations and RSVP
• Craft one-of-a-kind Save The Date to delight your guests
• Complete your day with The-Day-Of paper goods, including Dinner Menu, Seating Chart, Escort Card, Table Numbers, Cocktail Menu &c.
Event Design — Digital
Making a cookie cutter website may be easy, but making an online presence where your dream wedding begins is a huge undertaking. With 6 years’ experience designing software products, I promise to deliver an online home that not only represents your gorgeous wedding style, but is the welcoming point on a smooth journey towards your day of celebration.
• Design of a unique website for your wedding or other event
• Development of a beautiful cohesive theme for your event
• Creation of custom logos or monograms
Event Design — Full Package
A beautiful wedding doesn’t just crop up, it’s the result of the cultivation and curation of all visual elements present — including the environment and even the season. Together, these elements harmonize to create a visually powerful representation of you and your style. I am a believer that a thoughtful, inspired design process can yield magical results. From the moment the process begins, I will engage with you to explore your style and inspiration and commit to a design concept that reflects you. Together we will create and produce the most beautiful and memorable experience for you and your guests.
• Creation of a complete theme for your wedding
• Design and production of a wedding website and wedding paper goods as one cohesive unit
• Design and craft of unique wedding favor gifts for your guests
I believe in DIY because I know the love and care that pours through the process of hand-making all the details is one-of-a-kind and irreplaceable. If you have the time to commit to making all event details, I’m happy to guide you through the steps — in detail and depth — in order to facilitate a smoother and less stressful planning process.
• Identifying your event needs and design vision
• Helping you clarify options
• Assisting you in crystallizing your vision
• Developing a mood board that is in line with the vision